04 November 2009

Rihanna for Glamour Magazine

As well as First Lady Michelle Obama, Rihanna also graces the Glamour Magazine December "Woman of The Year" issue. She looks RADIANT on the cover wearing a strapless little Balmain number! In the issue Rihanna opens up about the past year, her new album Rated R and her relationship with Chris Brown.
Photobucket
On the TMZ assault photo
It was humiliating; that is not a photo you would show to anybody. I felt completely taken advantage of. I felt like people were making it into a fun topic on the Internet, and it’s my life. I was disappointed, especially when I found out the photo was [supposedly leaked by] two women.
Message to young woman
Domestic violence is a big secret. No kid goes around and lets people know their parents fight. Teenage girls can’t tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. You don’t dare let your neighbor know that you fight. It’s one of the things we [women] will hide, because it’s embarrassing. My story was broadcast all over the world for people to see, and they have followed every step of my recovery. The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn’t heard. Now I can help speak for those women.
Finding love

I hope I find love in the next 10 years—that will be pretty annoying if I am 31 and still have never been in love! But yeah, I’d like to be in a great place in both my personal life and my career. I still want to be doing what I love. Whatever that is in 10 years, I don’t know. 


On her new album Rated R 
I put everything I’ve wanted to say for the past eight months into my music.

Photobucket
Princess RiRi will be on Good Morning America this Thursday (11/5), Followed by a sit down interview on 20/20 with Diane Sawyer Friday night at 10, and her highly anticipated album Rated R hits stores November 23rd. 

THE WAIT IS OVA' 

No comments:

Post a Comment