02 January 2010

#in2010

everything is going to change.
2009 wasn't the best year of my life, to say the least. I  started the year off unemployed yet determined with a goal in mind. I tend to be very stubborn and nobody can make me do anything I don't want to. I have a VERY VERY clear vision of my future and I know exactly what's gonna get me to where I wanna be in life, so with that in mind finding employment in a recession was difficult. I applied and applied for months interview after interview and nobody would give me a chance. After 7 months of prowling the city of Atlanta for employment, I migrated west to Las Vegas in search of a job. I applied and interviewed and still....nobody was willing to give me a chance. After much thought and consideration I decided to go back home and wait for the right time to return to the west coast. I took a break from job hunting to enjoy the summer with friends, re-strategize, and regain my confidence. I know im a talented individual with alot to offer and all I needed was someone to give me another chance to show them what im capable of. When the start of the holiday season rolled around I knew id be able to find SOMTHING....ANYTHING, and at this point I had lowered my standards drastically. I was willing to do anything for a paycheck. Money doesn't mean everything to me, right now it means something because I don't have everything I want in life, but when I do money will be nothing but the way to pay the bills, I will not live beyond my needs or spend extravagantly to impress people, I just want to do what I was born to do and be happy. I finally found a company who gave me a shot and hired me, it isn't the ideal job or position but it'll do for now. I've been working there a few months now and have started to prepare for what's to come in my life. I started this blog after realizing how many blogs I read, how much information I obtain, and how easy it would be to just offer it in my point of view to someone who's willing to read. I have a plan for the rest of my life and have o doubt in my mind that it will work out. I learn a little bit more everyday about myself, the best way to manifest my destiny and live the best life. I've never been a big dreamer, i've always been to practical for that, for me it either IS or it IS'NT & the only way to determine that is through ambition, dedication, determination and "tunnel vision". You have to know what you want, how your gonna get it, and know that nobody is gonna make it happen for you, you have to make it happen for yourself. Everything gets bad before it gets better and thats never been more true to me than in 2009. As the year came to a close I could feel the positive energy of the future coming my way. 2010 is gonna be a defining year in my life. Im gonna continue to build my brand, promote myself and offer myself through fashion and styling to anyone willing to take listen. Major moves will be made and life changes are in the near future. I cant, don't, and wont live my life according to anyone else but me, if i worried about everyone else and there opinions of me, id get nowhere. Everyone will understand that in the end everything will work out for the best. Im passionate about what I do and don't do anything for the money, follow your passion and money will come to you. Im so in tune with myself, what I want, and how im gonna get it that I feel like a know it all. Fashion and Style is everything to me and the rest of my life will fall around everything that is Fashion, Music, and Creativity. Everyday I ask myself the same question, could I live...could I breathe without being able to produce beauty..without the ability to be creative... or without fashion??? Everyday the answer is No, and until the answer is yes, i'll fight to make it true. Im not gonna stop till im where I want to be in life, and 2010 is where it begins.

"my work is a series of lies, and everyday i fight to make them true."

1 comment:

  1. It's an inspirational post! I am so happy for you. Where are you working now?

    ReplyDelete