24 March 2010

Meeting B.Scott (of lovebscott.com)

Today I met B.Scott at a GLBT panel discussion for Morehouse University in Atlanta. I've been anticipating B.Scott coming to Atlanta for some time now, im a longtime supporter and fan and I finally got to meet him!! I started following B.Scott on YouTube after watching a few of his videos and realizing how funny he was. Initially I tuned in to laugh but after researching him and his brand a little more I realized that apart from him being funny, he was a strong business minded individual that I could learn alot from. This Blog and my YouTube channel wouldn't have been started without B.Scott. I realized after awhile that "Wow, he did this all on his own!" and "Hey....Why cant I do that too??". His videos spread very inspirational words and thoughts that made me tell myself I can do it, that "You don't need anybody to make you hot, when you're already ON FIRE!". B.Scott moved from the southern United States to Los Angeles in pursuit of a dream, to follow a passion and make things happen for himself, and thats exactly what he has done, made a name for himself. From starting LOVEBSCOTT.COM to his YouTube Channel B.Scott is a self-made "multimedia maven" and one of my BIGGEST inspirations. I respect his hustle, I appreciate his humor, advice, and smile and I recognize his stature. B.Scott is not just an "Internet Personality" he is someone who will be around for years to come because of the wise choices he's made in his career by not settling or selling him self short of what he KNOWS he deserves. With a Radio Show debuting in April on Jamie Foxx's XM/Sirius Radio station and a TV Talk Show in the works B.Scott is a future legend. I look forward to my future in the industry and building a relationship with B, as one of his DEVOTED  Love Muffins. I should be so lucky as to one day Style the BEAUTIFUL B.Scott for a shoot or evan on his TV Show, when I met him today I felt his love for his fans in my heart, he is SO GENUINE AND HUMBLE. So to B.Scott I say, I Love You, Thank You, and I look forward to what the future has in store for you and for me. DOUBLE KISSES  BUH-BYE!!


to all his love muffins B.Scott says.......

No comments:

Post a Comment