03 April 2010

Styled by NC

I'm so excited to finally have these pictures and be able to share them with all my readers!!! This was my first photoshoot as an independent stylist and Im really proud of my work!! I was kinda nervous at first because i wanted everything to go smoothly and I wasn't sure how the pictures were gonna turn out, but I am VERY pleased with the results. Out of like 150+ frames these are my favorite shots! Thanks for reading/following my blog, Im very appreciative of each and every visit my blog gets so THANK YOU SO MUCH! Enjoy the pictures and tell me what you think, id love some feedback!!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket  

1 comment:

  1. She looks very Winter Avant Garde. Very winter 2010. I admire the F21 pieces. It's sexy, amature. But still sexy. Let me see something Spring.

    ReplyDelete