03 June 2010

Besties In The City 2

A couple nights ago Terrrance, Natasha, and I went out to Atlantic Station to go see Sex And The City 2. It was the second time I saw it, the first time I went by myself, and it was evan better this time!! There was two funny ass guys behind us who were cracking us up the whole time! If you haven't seen SATC2 you must stop everything your doing and go, now. Don't compare it to the 1st movie, because it brings a totally different vibe, but was still a really good movie in its own right. The fashions as always were impeccable, thanks to Patricia Fields, and the movie overall was extravagant just the way I like it.

[my jeans are from H&M, fedora is from TARGET and boots are from the ARMY lol]
[natasha has on a cardigan from MARSHALS and heels from CHARLOTTE RUSSE and jewelry from FOREVER 21]  













No comments:

Post a Comment