08 October 2010

Miss Tina by Tina Knowles EXCLUSIVELY at Wal*Mart

Tina Knowles, mother of Beyonce & Solange Knowles, launched a new line for Wal*Mart this month titled "Miss Tina by Tina Knowles". The new range features about 30 pieces including denim, leggings, dresses, tops, and tracksuits. Tina states that, "weather you're a 2 or a 20, you deserve great fashion", and I couldn't agree more. Im in love with the fact that this collection goes from size 2-20, no discriminating or leaving anyone out. The collection also retails for under $20. I actually had a chance to meet Miss Tina herself on yesterday,  (10/7/2010) at my job. Her and her team came in to my store to do a little shopping while in Atlanta promoting the line. She was very generous and kind, and so was her staff. She picked up some cute pieces from my store for all her female employees and got a few for herself. They all mentioned to me and my co-wokers that they're doing a national press tour to promote the line, and would be in Atlanta to make an appearance on "Good Day Atlanta" as well as an in-store appearance at Wal*Mart on Saturday (10/9/2010). I'm such a fan of affordable fashions that are available to women of every size, so I defiantly recommend that you and your mother, and grandmother go and check out Miss Tina by Tina Knowles, at a Wal*Mart near you! Check out the promotional video below as well as some of my TOP PICKS form the line!



BEHIND-THE-SCENES 

No comments:

Post a Comment