25 November 2010

In The NO.LA Baby!

2 weekends ago I went on a random weekend trip to New Orleans. One of my really good friends plays basketball for Tulane University in New Orleans, and I went with her mom to watch their first game. It was my first time in the city and I have to say I really enjoyed myself! I went to Burbon St. on Friday night when I got there, and all I'll say about that is if you've been there you know what to expect & if not, expect to see things you will see no where else in the world! On saturday morning I took a tour of The French Quarter, and saw lots of history, which was really interesting. Saturday night was the game, and yes Tulane won!! Then on sunday morning we woke up packed up the car and cam e back to Atlanta. All in all it was a nice trip & I cant wait to go to New Orleans again.





No comments:

Post a Comment