26 December 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside :: Christmas 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!! I had a really good Christmas this year, I spent so much time with my friends & family!! I spent Christmas Eve at my friend Brittany's House & then after me and my fiends went to a party at another fiends house. There was so many people at the party that i hadn't seen since High School! The party was fun though, and overall it was a good night!













Christmas Day was a White Christmas in Atlanta!! and my first stop was at my uncles house to spend time with my family. After family time, I went to my best friends house so we could get ready to go out!! We went to the clubhouse & danced the night away! We had SUCH a good time & overall I had SUCH a GREAT Christmas!!









No comments:

Post a Comment