07 February 2011

MY VERY FIRST OOTD FASHION POST!

SO EXCITED! This is my first OOTD post I have featured on my blog! Those of my blog readers who also subscribe to my YouTube channel may know that I do post OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) videos on my channel, where basically I just explain what I'm wearing. For my blog the OOTD post will just be me in little "impromptu shoots" so you can see what Im wearing or whatever. I've never done them before because I'm actually really uncomfortable in front of the camera and do not like having my picture taken, but I sucked it up so that all of "my lovers" can get more frequent OOTDs because its ALOT easier to just take some pictures rather than film videos. I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY my first post, and look forward to more in the future! thank you so much for all your requests and support, I love you all!!








shirt-shoes-and hat all from target
pants are from h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment