06 November 2011

Halloween 5-Day Weekend!

I had SUCH a busy Halloween this year, I was out 5 nights in a row! By the end of it I came down with a cold and was sick in bed for two days but it was all worth it. I started the celebration off on Friday night (10/28) going to dinner with my good friend who was visiting from LA, Tasha and our other friend Gabby. We went out for sushi at one of my best friends restaurant and then to a little bar/club in midtown.


Saturday night (10/29), Night Two I went out with my best friend Vi and her co-workers from her job. We went to a straight bar (ew.) in Marietta. It actually wasn't that bad and I ended up having a good night, I've only been to straight clubs a handful of times in my life lol. I dressed up as a nerd and Vi was a cowgirl!





Night Three (Sunday 10/30) me and Vi were suppose to go out to 2 different places but they ended up being closed so we went to this last resort club that we haven't been to since we were like 18 lol but It still was a fun night. Vi was a nerd on this night and I didn't dress up.



On Night Four (10/31) Halloween Night, we went to a gay bar/club in midtown that we go to all the time and we all dressed up! I did drag, Vi was a little devil, and my other best friend was a french maid! =) I had SO much fun on monday! Vi did my makeup and I wore a French Connection dress and Kardashian Kollecton boots! I felt so pretty lol and got so many compliments =) but we all were very intoxicated and don't remember to much about monday.












On Tuesday (11/1), Night Five, Vi, Tasha, Gabby, and I all went to a male strip club! It was Tasha and Gabby's first time so me and Vi wanted to show them a good time! So that was my 2011 Halloween extravaganza and It was definitely ALOT of fun!! I hope you all enjoy the pictures. =) Love You All- Nico





No comments:

Post a Comment