20 January 2012

Like What You See??


Sooooo I decided to shoot some pictures of my outfit of the day. I have only done this once, but it really is so much more convenient than having to film & edit for YouTube. I'm not gonna make any promises and say I'll have outfits up here everyday BUT you will find my OOTD on here (my blog) more often than on YouTube. I'll save the YouTube OOTD for my "Look For Less" videos. Anyways... thanks for everything, I'm really starting to get back into the swing of things and I'm LOVING it =) hope you all have a good day!







white button-up - h&m
"like what you see" sweatshirt - h&m
denim - h&m
boots - h&m
sunglasses - ray-ban & book-bag - dickies

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are now not actually a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You're very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly on the subject of this topic, produced me in my opinion imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be interested until it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!
    BCW Short Comic Book Storage Box House & Short Comic Cardboard Storage Box (Bundle of 5 EACH) Corrugated Cardboard Storage Box - Comic Book Collecting Supplies

    ReplyDelete