28 June 2012

Dominique Reighard for Kontrol Magazine Summer Issue


A couple of months ago I assisted on a shoot with Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10 & All Star's contestant Dominique Reighard for the Kontrol Magazine Summer Issue. We shot her here in Atlanta at a BEAUTFIUL locaton off of the river. We shot a total of 4 or 5 looks some in the water, and some on the beautiful rocks. I havent seen the full spread yet so I'm not sure what looks will be publishd. This is just a preview, the full issue comes out next week with Dawn Richards & Tank on the cover, you can buy Kontrol at any Barnes & Nobles store or online at KontrolMag.com =)

photographed by sean howard
styled by julian lark & myself

check out the BEHIND THE SCENES video! peep me at the 2:28 mark walking behind her. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment