25 January 2013

Classic - Drew Barrymore for Harper's Bazaar US October 2010


I've been racking my brain recently trying to remember some of my favorite fashion moments over the past couple years. Drew Barrymore has a new cosmetics company launching at the end of the month called Flower Beauty, and she's been out promoting it this week. I LOVE Drew Barrymore, I think she is such a cool girl, so free, and I think she has fun with fashion and beauty and I appreciate that. So since Drew has been on my mind, I remembered a shoot featuring Drew that I LOVED from a couple years ago. The shoot was for the October 2010 issue of US Harper's Bazaar and she served absolute PERFECTION! I think it really was her hair that gave me what I love so much about the shoot, but the styling & photography were both amazing as well. The hair though was just perfect, the color, the cut, THE VOLUME! ugh! I just really love this shoot, I think she looks her most beautiful ever! If you all haven't seen it before, I hope you love it as much as I do, and if you have seen it take another look to remind yourself of the amazingness!

photographed by mark seliger
styled by katie mossman












No comments:

Post a Comment