09 September 2009

The Legendary....Britney Spears

Britney Spears...where do i start??? On Friday (9.4.09) i saw The Circus for the 2nd time in Atlanta. It blew my mind all over again. I caught it when she first started the tour (Atlanta was the 2nd stop) in March and it was my first time seeing Britney live. I grew up loving and listening to her since I was like 9 and never saw her in concert. It was an amazing pop show spectacle that didn't have a dull moment. I was on my feet screaming and dancing the whole show. Next time the lady Spears comes to town weather it be with the Circus or a family of panda bears, ill be in the audience every time. Britney Spears is my generations Queen of Pop....and here is why....

I DIE





p.s. all you haters talkin' about britney...go to sleep until you see her live. the bitch puts on a SHOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment