22 September 2010

Celebrating Natasha & My Sisters Birthdays









Last week was full of celebration! It was my one of my best friend Natasha's 21st Birthday and we celebrated all week long. First on her birthday (9/13) we went to dinner one of my favorite sushi places in Atlanta, Ru'Sans. In the first picture im wearing a button up from Heritage 1981, jeans from H&M and my fedora is from Target (Natasha's dress is also from Target). Then we went to dinner Friday night at another great restaurant, this time mexican, called Uncle Julio's Casa Grande. My outfit is totally from H&M (Black shirt and jacket, grey pants, and black shoes), Natasha's dress is from Bloomingdales, her boots are by Steve Maden, and I got her necklace from Icing (believe it or not!). Finally we ended the celebration by going out to our favorite spot on saturday night. My black leather jacket is from Heritage 1981. I had a great time last week and finished it off on Sunday back at Uncle Julios for my sisters birthday.



My cardigan is from H&M, and my sisters dress is from Marshalls (I Think).

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a Fab time! I really like your striped cardigan..=)Thanks for sharing!

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog. i appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete