04 February 2012

The Mad Hatter


OMG! I feel like such a loser because I couldn't decide what hat to wear today! LOL so I just took some shots in both hats to see which one I liked better and I still can't decide! ugh.. WHATEVS! The more the merrier! I just didn't really want to wear the Fedora because I've been wearing it SO much lately. I do really like the outfit overall though, I put it together super quick and in a rush.... I love that for me it was an effortless process and I'm glad that it comes off that way... just put it on and go, effortless style. I hope you all have an AMAZE weekend, and have fun watching The Super Bowl tomorrow! I can't wait to see Madonna! =)

p.s. if you have a hat preference, comment and let me know... im curious as to what you all think!
-ed







fedora - FOREVER21
black aviator sunglasses - Yves Saint Laurent
gold watch - SWATCH
white henley - h&m
leopard print scarf - ALDO
cargo pants - Heritage1981
combat boots - h&m

No comments:

Post a Comment