29 February 2012

OBSESSED :: Isabel Marant Bekket Sneakers



I MUST find these shoes and have them... NOW! The first time I saw them was in Beyonce's video for "Love On Top" and I liked them. Then my best friend mentioned to me that she wanted some sneakers and said that she really liked the ones in Beyonce's video. So that put them on my mind and made me look at them again. After taking a good look at them.... I think they're so fucking cool and I really want them!!! They're like the new "IT" shoe! I feel like everyone that wears them has either a baby or a boyfriend lol and I want both so I need to have these shoes on my feet. I believe that these particular Isabel Marant Bekket sneakers retail for about $700 - $800. That is kind of pricey for some sneaks BUT if I had it, I wouldn't mind spending it on these. Besides... sneakers last forever!!! I have some Jordans in mint condition from when I was in 8th grade! As long as you take care of them... they'll last. Here's a look at some celebrities that have rocked these super cool shoes... if you want them... join the waiting list. =)





1 comment: